齐文化之韵——表海楼

作者
作者

世胙太师 以表东海

表海楼,原址在青州市南阳城与东阳城之间的南阳河河畔,是为祭祀、纪念姜子牙而建,其名源于《左传》「世胙太师,以表东海」。

提到姜子牙,大家最先想到的必然是「姜太公钓鱼,愿者上钩」。姜子牙 72 岁时垂钓于渭水之滨,借钓鱼的机会求见西伯侯姬昌,成为姬昌的首席智囊。周武王继位后,尊姜子牙为「师尚父」,姜子牙辅佐周武王灭掉商纣王,功勋盖世,被封为齐侯。

传说当年姜子牙被分封至齐地时,当地民风不化,彪悍野蛮。他站在南阳河边发誓要把齐地治理好。为此,姜子牙在政治上推行尊贤尚功的政策,选拔有才能的人做官,吸收大批东夷当地的人才加入到齐国统治阶层,让他们在国家建设中发挥应有的作用。以「才能」衡量人,这一理念打破了西周时期以血缘关系为基础的「尊尊亲亲」的正统思想束缚,无疑是历史的进步。

表海楼霞光自古至今都是人们所吟诵的风景。图/任玉蕊 The sunglow of the Biaohai Tower has been a sight lauded by men of letters since ancient times.

同时,姜子牙在文化上推行「因其俗,简其礼」的开明政策。「俗」指「夷俗」,即当地人的生活方式;「礼」指「夷礼」,即当地人的礼仪制度。在治理齐国时,姜子牙并没有强行在齐地推行周礼,而是「入乡随俗」,从当时当地的具体情况出发,创造了既让齐民乐于接受,又不太悖于周礼的新制。这一方式在齐国数百年的发展史上,代代相传,产生了巨大的影响,最终确立了齐文化的历史地位。

后人为了纪念姜子牙的功德,便临南阳河修建了一座六角重檐的亭子,取名表海亭。也许有人要问:齐国都城是临淄,为何表海亭建在青州?西晋末年,全国战乱,带兵将领曹嶷攻陷临淄城,占领青州。他看到临淄城池四周平旷,无险可守,就另筑广固城,把当时的青州、齐郡、临淄县三级政府都迁进城里。由此,青州便取代了临淄的政治地位,对齐国先贤的纪念建筑也在青州延续下来。

登楼揽胜 风骚遗韵

表海亭修建在丈许离台之上,登临其上,能观东阳、南阳二城的全景,犹如离楼一般,于是也被称作表海楼或者望海楼。表海楼建成后宾客云集,上至达官贵人、文人墨客,下至贩夫走卒,都喜欢登楼赏景,把酒临风。

登上表海楼,可春来聆风、夏来听雨、秋来观云、冬来望雪,历史上众多文豪都曾登楼揽胜,留下诸多诗篇。

新建的表海楼为宋代仿古阁楼式建筑。图/王国良 The newly-built Biaohai Tower is a pseudo-classic loft-style building of Song style.

表海楼在宋代即为游览胜地。皇祐三年(1051 年),「先天下之忧而忧,后天下之乐而乐」的范仲淹知青州时,多次登楼凭槛远眺。当他望着西南群山连翠、林木葱茏,加上霞光万道、秀丽奇特,不禁舒眉畅意,随即咏诗「一带林峦秀复奇,每来凭槛即开眉。好山深会诗人意,留得夕阳无限时。」正如诗中所写,每逢黄昏时分,夕阳下的表海楼万道霞光挂于其上,挽得林峦碧水秀复奇。

熙宁元年(1068 年)九月,欧阳修知青州。这年冬天,表海楼旁南阳河冰合双流水、云垂四面山的情景,勾起了他对颍州的思念,加上屡遭被贬,国家的兴衰、民间的苦乐、个人的荣辱一齐涌上心头。故而作《表海亭》诗:「望海亭亭古堞间,独凭危槛俯人寰。苦寒冰合分流水,欲雪云垂四面山……颍田二顷春芜没,安得柴车自驾还。」

熙宁三年(1070 年)七月辛卯,欧阳修改知蔡州。人称「铁面御史」的赵抃知青州,他于初春时登楼,望着白雪飞舞的青州大地,写下了优美的《次韵王宪表海亭赏雪》。「共喜丰登有佳兆,结成和气在民情」,展现出他对百姓幸福生活的祈愿。

齐鲁文化 海岱盛世

宋朝末年,金人南下,摧毁东阳城,祸及表海楼。当时楼毁人散,一片荒凉,只剩「残楼瑟瑟泣西风」。到了明朝,知府李昂于青州北关西侧重建表海楼。明末清初,表海楼再次遭劫,从此踪迹全无,多灾多难的青州古城也再次遭到了毁灭性的打击,青州历史的辉煌似乎在这里终结,诗人在这里萎谢,失去了依托的南阳河水变得暴躁不安,几度泛滥成灾,呜咽前行。没有了表海楼的青州文化,一度在光阴里黯淡。国家的兴衰、民间的苦乐,都早已刻在了表海楼的魂魄里。

朝更代迭,又逢盛世,青州人心心念念的表海楼于故址重建。2014 年,由青州市规划局委托济南市园林规划设计研究院编制完成的《表海楼规划设计方案》通过市政府审批。复建的表海楼,位于衡王府路以东、南阳河北岸,是宋代仿古阁楼式建筑,总建筑面积约 2200 平方米,其基座南北约 31 米,东西约 35 米,建筑层数内部加台基五层,外观三层,高度约 37.9 米。

而今,南阳河两岸已经成为风景秀丽的休闲区,行人信步两岸,仰望着高高的表海楼,欢歌笑语响彻云霄。当白云掠过楼顶,当雨滴轻敲轩窗,当霞光映照栏杆,当白雪轻舞楼阁,表海楼奇胜成了人人都可采撷的风景。

编辑/刁艳杰

市民在表海楼前的广场上休闲健身。图/王国良 Citizens engage in leisure activities on the square before the Biaohai Tower.

A Highlight of Qi Culture—Biaohai Tower

The Biaohai Tower, originally located by the Nanyang River between Nanyang City and Dongyang City, Qingzhou, was built for worshipping and commemorating Jiang Ziya.

In terms of culture, Jiang Ziya carried out the enlightened policy of “attenuating formalities according to local customs”, i.e. “observing local customs”, and created a new system that was acceptable to the civilians of Qi, and not contrary to the etiquette of Zhou according to specific circumstances. To commemorate Jiang Ziya’s merits, later generations built a pavilion with hexagonal eaves, and named it Biaohai Pavilion (Tower). After completion, the tower was packed with visitors. Prominent officials, eminent person- ages, men of letters, as well as peddlers and menial servants all liked to enjoy scenery and drink liquor in the tower, where numerous excellent poems were composed.

In the late Song Dynasty, the people of Jin marched southward, and destroyed Dongyang City, including the Biaohai Tower. At that time, the building was demolished, and the people scattered. Everything appeared desolate. In the Ming Dynasty, magistrate Li Ang rebuilt the tower on the north side of Beiguan, Qingzhou. In the late Ming and early Qing Dynasties, the tower suffered a catastrophe again, and then vanished. With the changes of dynasties and the coming of a flourishing age, the Qingzhou people’s long-awaited Biaohai Tower was rebuilt at its former site. In 2014, the Planning and Design Scheme of Biaohai Tower compiled by the Jinan Garden Planning and Design Institute commissioned by the Qingzhou Municipal Planning Bureau was approved by the municipal government. The rebuilt tower, situated to the east of Hengwangfu Road, on the north bank of the Nanyang River, adjacent to the Kai Garden in the east, is a pseudo-classic loft-style building of Song style, with a total area of about 2,200 square meters. Its foundation has a north-south width of 31 meters and a west-east length of about 35 meters. The building has a total of five floors internally, including column bases, and three floors externally, with a height of about 37.9 meters.


作者 迟玉红 何丽 王文鹏